1. Any individual who makes a purchase between November 1,2012 – December 24,2012 at Orly Diamonds in Independence Mall is entitled to a full refund based on the purchase price, excluding sales tax and delivery charges, if it snows 2 inches between the 6 hour period from 6pm December 31 - 12am January 1.
2. All purchases made during the above period are final. No returns or cancellations are permitted, but items can be exchanged for equal or greater value.
3. Individuals, who have made a purchase during the Qualified Sales Period must PAY IN FULL in order to be eligible to receive a refund as a Qualified Customer.
4. The 2” of snow will be measured by Weather Command. The official report will be the ONLY weather data relied upon in verifying the Insured Peril and whether refunds are to be made.
5. Please be advised that OrlyDiamonds will not be in a position to confirm that the Insured Peril occurred until a minimum of seven (7) business days after the Insured Date(s).
6. In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, please be advised that it may take up to Forty five (45) days after the weather recording date to receive your refund.
7. Purchases made outside of the Qualified Sales Period and all sales tax and delivery charges are not eligible for a refund.
8. OrlyDiamonds reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time, without notice, and honor those purchases made prior to the cancellation of the promotion.